We are asking for our friends of KFM Making A Difference in the Community, a 501 c 3 nonprofit organization, to support our scholarship fund, which has now helped 60 students with autism go to college! One way you can do this is by creating a Facebook fundraiser to support KFM and inviting your friends to support the cause!
It takes all of 60 seconds to get started! Simply…
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to www.facebook.com/fundraisers and click ‘Raise Money for a Nonprofit Organization.’
- Type in KFM Making A Difference in the Community in the search box
- Put down your donation goal (most people put down $500 or $1000 but there’s no max fundraiser limit)
- Put down when the fundraiser should end (a month from the day you publish the fundraiser is usually best)
- Right click the image below and click ‘save image as’ to download it to your computer and then when the fundraiser asks you to post a cover photo upload this image.
- Finally, tell people why supporting students with autism is important to you and click the create button.
Once you’re done, invite all of your friends on Facebook to join the fundraiser to get the word out about the cause. It’s that easy! Once you create the fundraiser please send us a link to your fundraiser so we can help support your effort! If you are not on Facebook you can still spread the word by sharing how people can donate via the link here: http://www.kfmmakingadifference.org/donate/
Thanks everyone so much! Without your support we wouldn’t be able to keep this nonprofit going.
President, KFM Making A Difference